|Paket Leak Detector|
Acoustical Leak Detector
XLT-30 by Fisher Research
Detects and pinpoints liquid leaks in pipes.
||Specifications subject to change without notice.|
Fisher warrants the XLT-30 to be free of defects in material and workmanship when it is shipped from the factory. The terms of this warranty are fully explained in a warranty registration card that accompanies the instrument. Complete factory and field service facilities support the warranty. Warranty may vary outside the U.S. Please see Corrosion Control Products Company for details.
Liquid & Leak Detector
XLT-17 by Fisher Labs
A complete kit to detect leaks in pipes using sound.
Fisher’s NEW XLT-17 is a liquid leak detector that finds leaks in four easy steps: by electronically amplifying leak sounds, selectively filtering out noise, isolating the leak sound, and leading the operator to the source of the leak.The XLT-17 leak detector is built to perform and priced to compete. The XLT-17 comes standard with Fisher’s Multi-Sensor, which has superior leak detection capabilities. The Multi-Sensor is in an extremely compact design with improved sensor electronics and better sensitivity to leaks. In the Fisher tradition, the XLT-17 is affordable, tough, and simple to use, while providing maximum performance. A two-year limited warranty comes standard with the unit
- Detects and pinpoints liquid leaks in pipes.
- 3 Frequency Filters: Low pass, High pass, and Frequency select.
- Last setting memory feature.
- Tactile keypad & digital display for easy use.
- Shielded sensor for reduced response to outside noise Improved headset for clearer sound response.
- Automatic battery test – real time voltage level Operates on two 9V batteries.
- Compact control box that can be worn on the belt, around the neck, or over the shoulder with an attachable strap.
- Heavy duty carrying case protects the XLT-17 from damage.
All pass mode
60 Hz – 6 kHz
60 Hz – 6 kHz
High-performance headphones (64 ohms)
LCD bar graph and 2-digit numeric display
Two 9V alkaline
50 hours (approx.)
Automatic, real-time battery level indicator
Hard carrying case
2-years by Fisher. Warranty may vary outside U.S.